Fall 2019 Semester
Residents do not need to move all their belongings out of the residence halls for October Break, November Break, Winter break (if returning in Spring), or Spring break, residents are expected to vacate all halls, except Commons I & II, during the breaks. Please note that residents and parents are expected to plan travel according to the College's scheduled break dates and times.
- Residence Halls close at Noon on Wednesday, November 27, 2019.
- Residence Halls reopen at Noon on Sunday, December 1, 2019.
End of Semester
- Residence Halls close at Noon on Saturday, December 14, 2019. Students are expected to vacate within 24-hours of their last final exam.
Residents who have an academic, athletic, or College employment commitment that extends beyond closing must have their professor, coach, or supervisor contact the Office of Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org to request break housing.
Spring 2020 Semester
Start of Semester
- Halls open for all new and returning students Sunday, January 26, 2020 starting at 8 a.m. No early arrivals are allowed, if a student arrives early may result in a fee.
- Residence Halls close at Noon on Saturday, March 14, 2020.
- Residence Halls reopen at Noon on Sunday, March 22, 2020.
End of Semester
- Non-graduating students are expected to vacate within 24-hours of their last final exam. Residence Halls close no later than Noon on Saturday, May 16, 2020 for non-graduating students.
- Residence Halls close for graduating students at 6 p.m. on Saturday, May 16, 2020.
- All items must be removed. No storage is available on campus.