Office of Residence Life
Fall 2018 Semester
Residents do not need to move all their belongings out of the residence halls for October Break, November Break, Winter break (if returning in Spring), or Spring break, residents are expected to vacate all halls, except Commons I & II, during the breaks. Please note that residents and parents are expected to plan travel according to the College's scheduled break dates and times.
- Residence halls open for new students only at 8 a.m on Thursday, August 23, 2018.
- Residence halls open for returning students at 8 a.m Sunday, August 26, 2018. No early arrivals are allowed, if a student arrives early may result in a fee.
- Residence Halls will remain open Saturday, October 6, 2018 through Tuesday, October 9, 2018; however, residents who stay are responsible for paying for their own meals. Seneca Dining Hall will be open for lunch and dinner over the break.
- Residence Halls close at Noon on Wednesday, November 21, 2018.
- Residence Halls reopen at Noon on Sunday, November 25, 2018.
End of Semester
- Residence Halls close at Noon on Saturday, December 15, 2018. Students are expected to vacate within 24-hours of their last final exam.
Residents who have an academic, athletic, or College employment commitment that extends beyond closing must have their professor, coach, or supervisor contact the Office of Residence Life at email@example.com to request break housing.
Spring 2019 Semester
Start of Semester
- Halls open for all new and returning students Sunday, January 20, 2019 starting at 8 a.m. No early arrivals are allowed, if a student arrives early may result in a fee.
- Residence Halls close Noon on Saturday, March 9, 2019.
- Residence Halls reopen at Noon on Sunday, March 17, 2019.
End of Semester
- Non-graduating students are expected to vacate within 24-hours of their last final exam. Residence Halls close no later than Noon on Saturday, May 11, 2019 for non-graduating students.
- Residence Halls close for graduating students at 6 p.m. on Saturday, May 11, 2019.
- All items must be removed. No storage is available on campus.