During Summer 2020, the Tutoring Center will provide online tutoring for writing and math through NightOWL. The NightOWL writing tutors can help with writing assignments for all classes except foreign language classes. The NightOWL math tutors can help with math classes through Math 161, including statistics. NightOWL tutors are available 7 p.m. to midnight, Sundays through Thursdays, May 17 - Aug. 25, for Summer 2020. For more information, please visit the NightOWL page.
Tutoring Center updates for Fall 2020 will be announced as soon as available. If you have any questions about tutoring, please email TutoringCenter@morrisville.edu.
Join Campuswide Advising in our Virtual Lobby! We continue to be available to assist you with:
- Review of various campus resources (Degree Works, Schedulizer, Web for Students) that can assist in course enrollment and progress towards graduation;
- Directing you towards campus resources that would be helpful to your specific scenario;
- Understanding college policies and degree requirements;
- Effectively communicating with your instructors in a professional way;
- Learning about various degrees and fields of studies offered by SUNY Morrisville, other SUNY institutions, and more;
- Exploring transfer options within and beyond SUNY Morrisville;
- Developing personalized academic strategies to optimize learning outcomes.
Schedule a meeting by emailing email@example.com or “drop in” by searching “Advising” on Microsoft Teams between 8 a.m - 4 p.m. Monday-Friday. Once there you will have the ability to chat, video or phone conference with a Campuswide Advisor. The Microsoft Teams app is available for download for both your desktop/laptop and mobile device. Sign in with your Morrisville email credentials.
New to Microsoft Teams? Check out this short video on the chat features available to you.
Counseling Services is available for consultation. A consult is a brief phone contact with a counselor that focuses on problem solving and providing information, referrals and resources. For more information call 315.684.6078. Any student experiencing a mental health emergency should call 911. If you would like to establish with an off-campus counselor or for immediate mental health services, please visit the mental health resources page.
WiFi Hot Spots
Here’s a map of where you can access WiFi on campus from the comfort and safety of your vehicle, whether in Morrisville or in Norwich.