- Monday, May 23 - School of Liberal Arts, Science & Society
- Tuesday, May 24 - School of Agriculture, Business & Technology
- Wednesday, June 8 – School of Agriculture, Business & Technology
- Thursday, June 9 – School of Liberal Arts, Science & Society
We are thrilled you have decided to become a Morrisville Mustang! Throughout the next few months we will work together
to ensure you have all of the tools you need to have a successful first semester. Please be sure to complete the following four steps:
1. Finalize your Morrisville Email Setup - You are a Mustang now! This means it will be very important for you to activate and begin checking your Morrisville email for upcoming deadlines and important information, including the Student Email Digest provided every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
2. Complete your Mustang Modules - Check your Morrisville email for instructions on how to access and complete your Mustang Modules! These modules will provide you helpful information that will be important to navigate your first semester.
3. Complete Math Placement Exam - Instructions for how to complete your Math Placement Exam were emailed to you shortly after you submitted your admission deposit. If you have not already done so, please complete your math placement as soon as possible so your fall 2022 schedule can be updated as needed.
4. Register and Attend New Student Orientation - Registration for On-Campus Orientation through Web for Students. Under the "Student Information & Financial Aid" tab, select "New Student Event Registration". Be sure to select one of the days from the School of your Major:
|School of Liberal Arts, Science & Society||School of Agriculture, Business & Technology|
|- Applied Psychology||- Agriculture, Equine and Dairy|
|- Criminal Justice||- Automotive|
|- Health & Human Development||
- Business and Hospitality
|- Journalism & Communications||- Design & Engineering, including Construction/Wood Products|
|- Nursing||- Environmental Conservation and Natural Resources|
|- Professional Studies and Individual Studies||- Information Technology, Network and Game Programming|
|- Renewable Energy|