Accelerate your learning through Summer Sessions at SUNY Morrisville!
Looking to get a jumpstart on your coursework or catch up on needed credits? Accelerate your learning by registering for SUNY Morrisville’s five-week online summer sessions!
Open to all students, the summer sessions, which run July 6 through August 14, offer a variety of three-credit courses taught by our experienced faculty. Immerse yourself in course options which include:
- ACCT 100: Accounting Info & Management Decisions
- BSAD 112: Marketing
- BSAD 320: Entrepreneurship
- MAGN 101: Elementary Algebra
- SPAN 101: Beginning College Spanish 1
- HIST 171: Environmental History
- PSYC 241: Child Development (a one-week course also available July 27-31)