Apply to Morrisville State CollegeAdmissions
Choose One Application System:
The Common Application is accepted by 392 public and private institutions nationwide. The Common Application allows students to apply to a wide selection of colleges and universities with one application.
Applicants who choose the Common Application must include the following additional materials:
- Completed College Essay Section
- Common Application Supplement (pdf)
- If you choose to mail the paper version of the Common Application you must enclose a check, credit card information or the proper fee waiver with our Payment Form (pdf).
The SUNY Application allows students to apply to Morrisville State College and other participating State University of New York schools.
Applicants who choose the SUNY Application must include the following additional materials:
- SUNY Supplemental Application
- Completed college essay section of SUNY Supplemental Application
In addition, applicants may need to submit the following required or recommended materials:
- Official High School Transcript (for freshmen or transfers without a college degree)
- SAT or ACT Scores (required for all freshmen and transfers with fewer than 24 credits seeking admission into a Bachelor Degree program)
- Official College Transcript(s) for all previously completed college coursework
- AP scores for Advanced Placement coursework
- Letter of Recommendation
- *EOP Applicants ONLY- EOP Supplemental Form http://documents.morrisville.edu/public/files/EOP_Financial_Info.pdf
- SUNY Application Fee Waiver (if applicable)
- FERPA Release Form
Applicants should submit all supplemental materials through the U.S. Postal Service or make other mailing arrangements directly to the Admissions Office.
Mail supplemental materials to:
Morrisville State College
P.O. Box 901 Morrisville, NY 13408