Apply to Morrisville State CollegeAdmissions
The SUNY Application allows students to apply to Morrisville State College and other participating State University of New York schools.
Applicants who choose the SUNY Application must include the following additional materials:
- SUNY Supplemental Application
- Completed college essay section of SUNY Supplemental Application
Attention 2016 applicants! We are thrilled you have applied to MSC and will be reviewing Spring 2016 and Fall 2016 applications beginning mid-September. Admissions staff will be in contact once your application has been reviewed. We look forward to working with you!
In addition, applicants may need to submit the following required or recommended materials:
- Official High School Transcript (for freshmen or transfers without a college degree)
- SAT or ACT Scores (required for all freshmen and transfers with fewer than 24 credits seeking admission into a Bachelor Degree program)
- Official College Transcript(s) for all previously completed college coursework
- AP scores for Advanced Placement coursework
- Letter of Recommendation
- *EOP Applicants ONLY- EOP Supplemental Form and Tax Transcript
- SUNY Application Fee Waiver (if applicable)
- FERPA Release Form
Applicants should submit all supplemental materials through the U.S. Postal Service or make other mailing arrangements directly to the Admissions Office.
Mail supplemental materials to:
Morrisville State College
P.O. Box 901 Morrisville, NY 13408