From academics to extracurricular activities, technology to dining, and athletics to residence halls, Morrisville State College's video tours give you quick and complete access to the college, our students, and the campus.
See what sets us apart from the rest.
- Feb 19Morrisville State student, Copenhagen resident attends national leadership conference
- Feb 12Skills contest at Morrisville State rescheduled for February 27
- Feb 12Morrisville State guarantees transfer students four-year degree in four semesters through new transfer pledge
- Oct 17Video of Morrisville State football player hurdling another to score touchdown goes viral
- Aug 25Morrisville State coaches take expertise to Scotland, represent team USA in global arena
What "fun fact" can you tell us about Morrisville that is not well known?
"Morrisville recently created their own brand called 'Morrisville Fresh'. Morrisville Fresh was created by the Agriculture Business program. They create, market, and sell products that are locally grown and processed. Some products include Slather Sauce, Apple Splashers, Maple Madness, and Pina Salsa. Morrisville Fresh also sells hydroponically grown butter crisp lettuce and fresh cheese curds. The Agriculture Business students take pride in the production of local foods that they help create."
February 26, 2015
- 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM NYS Farm Show
- 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Guest Chef Juanita Bass
- 1:00 PM - 1:50 PM Making the Most of the Job & Internship Expo
- 1:00 PM - 1:50 PM SSS #4: How to Alleviate Test Anxiety
- 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM Career Services Drop-in Hours
- 5:00 PM - 5:50 PM From Good to Great: Interviewing