*NOTE: When accessing library resources from the campus residence hall wifi, ResNet, you will be prompted to log in using your SUNY Morrisville email and Blackboard credentials.
Spring Library Hours
January 16 to January 22
- Monday: Closed for MLK Holiday
- Tuesday - Wednesday: Open 8am - 4 pm
- Thursday: Closed 8am-noon for professional development; OPEN noon-4pm
- Friday: Open 8am - 4pm
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Open 1pm - 5pm
First week of Classes (January 22-28)
- Sunday, January 22 - 1pm to 5pm
- Monday through Thursday, January 23-26 - 8am to 9pm
- Friday, January 27 - 8am to 8pm
- Regular hours begin Saturday, January 28
Regular Spring Hours (Starting January 28)
- Sundays – 2pm to 9pm
- Mondays through Thursdays – 8am to 11pm
- Fridays – 8am – 8pm
- Saturdays – 2pm to 6pm
Reference services are available in-person and online.
- Drop-in reference is available at the Morrisville and Norwich campus reference desks
- Morrisville drop-in reference Monday through Friday - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Norwich drop-in reference Monday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Book an In-Person or Online reference appointment with a librarian through our Bookings Page
- Email Libraryemail@morrisville.edu.
- Use our Ask Us 24/7 library chat reference at any hour of the day or day of the week.
Use research and subject guides for self-help. Start at the Library General Research Guide. For help with citations, see the Citation Styles guide. Additional Subject and Course Guides can be accessed on the library home page under the Get Help Link.
Search the library collection for books, e-books, DVDs and more.
A list of all databases the library subscribes to. Searchable alphabetically or by title.
Find a journal, magazine, or newspaper by title.
Request materials from another library.
Access course readings and materials.