*NOTE: When accessing library resources from the campus residence hall wifi, ResNet, you will be prompted to log in using your SUNY Morrisville email and Brightspace credentials.
Thanksgiving Break Library Hours
- Tuesday, November 21, 8am to 5pm
- Wednesday, November 22 to Saturday, November 25, Closed
- Sunday, November 26, 2pm to 9pm (Normal Hours Resume)
Free Chair Massages - Final Week of Classes
Tuesday, December 5th, 2pm to 4pm
Make time for a stress relief break as you study for final exams! Massage Therapy students will be providing FREE chair massages in the library.
Titan of the Crypt: Lee Brown Coye Art Exhibit
September 24th to February 4th 2024
Prepare to embark on a journey into the dark and eerie realm of one of the most renowned macabre artists of the 20th century, Lee Brown Coye. Explore a diverse selection of Lee Brown Coye's works, from his chilling illustrations for the works of H.P. Lovecraft to his haunting depictions of otherworldly creatures and supernatural scenes.
Fall Library Hours
- Sunday, 2pm to 9pm
- Monday to Thursday, 8am to 11pm
- Friday, 8am to 8pm
- Saturday, 2pm to 6pm
Reference services are available in-person and online.
- Drop-in reference is available at the Morrisville and Norwich campus reference desks
- Morrisville drop-in reference Monday through Friday - 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Norwich drop-in reference Monday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Book an In-Person or Online reference appointment with a librarian through our Bookings Page
- Email Libraryemail@morrisville.edu.
- Use our Ask Us 24/7 library chat reference at any hour of the day or day of the week.
Use research and subject guides for self-help. Start at the Library General Research Guide. For help with citations, see the Citation Styles guide. Additional Subject and Course Guides can be accessed on the library home page under the Get Help Link.
Search the library collection for books, e-books, DVDs and more.
A list of all databases the library subscribes to. Searchable alphabetically or by title.
Find a journal, magazine, or newspaper by title.
Request materials from another library.
Access course readings and materials.