AP.2.8 Withdrawal from College – W Grades

  1. Registrar’s office assigns W, WP, WF grade to all courses when student is properly withdrawn from college.
  2. Students withdrawing within the first 10 weeks will receive a grade of “W” for all courses.
  3. Students withdrawing after the tenth week of the semester will receive grades of “WP” (withdraw passing) or “WF” (withdraw failing) as assigned by the faculty.
  4. Students wishing to withdraw after completing a course of less than 15 weeks who wish to keep the earned grade will not be processed a withdrawal. The remaining ungraded courses will be processed as drops on the transcript.