Operated by the Morrisville Auxiliary Corporation, the Morrisville Campus Store is located on the lower level of the Butcher Library. In addition to the necessary textbooks and supplies needed for coursework and a large selection of merchandise items, our bookstore is pleased to offer services such as:
- Masks are required to cover nose and mouth while inside the Campus Store
- Physical Distancing will be encouraged
- Hand sanitizer station containing at least 60% alcohol will be present upon entering store
- Please follow the signage directing store traffic
- Please commit to purchases before touching
- Ship to home, or pickup in-store options available
- Maximum occupancy limit of 25 patrons inside the store at one time
- Textbooks can be ordered through Web for Students -> Student Detail Schedule -> Buy Your Books, or through https://morrisville.ecampus.com.
- Textbooks are not available for purchase in the Campus Store. They must be purchased online.
- Textbooks can be shipped to the students’ home, or to the Campus Store for pickup.
Course Materials & Supplies
- Course Materials can be purchased at the course related supplies page.
- Ordering online and ship to home, or pickup in store is encouraged.