Housing Release Request Form

Students who wish to be exempt or released from the housing license must apply for exemption. Students may or may not be released from their license and should not move out of college housing or enter into any off-campus housing agreement until their application is reviewed and a decision is reached by a committee.

Indicates required field
Student Information
Current Assignment
Room Size
Proposed Local Mailing Address
Proposed Local Mailing Address
Reason for Housing Release
Reason (Check all that apply.)
Students not returning to SUNY Morrisville as a registered student do not need to complete an application. A student who is withdrawing or transferring will have their housing charges removed only once the academic office send out notice. No student will be released from the housing license as long as the student is registered for classes for the semester in question.
Housing license release applications cannot be fully considered unless complete documentation of the situation is provided. Please provide an explanation, here, or email supporting documents to reslife@morrisville.edu.