Use the following form to appeal any parking tickets received while parked on the SUNY Morrisville campus. Appeal requests will not be processed if they are missing information or are submitted more than five business days after the date of ticket issue.
Please note that the following are NOT acceptable grounds for filing an appeal of a parking ticket:
- Being late or in a hurry
- Dropping someone/something off or picking them up.
- Others parked in the same way did not receive a ticket.
- The amount of time the vehicle was parked.
- Parking lot was too far away.
- Unaware of the rules.
- Didn't know University Police was open (University Police is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week).
- Afraid to walk alone (University Police will provide an escort to your vehicle or resident hall).
- Inclement weather.
- Parked in handicap without proper handicap placard and parking decal or temporary pass.
- No parking decal or temporary pass.
- Parked in a service drive.
- Someone else was using my car.