Coming soon: Workforce development courses in Aquaculture. Aquaculture micro-credentials. Online self-paced courses, weekend intensive practicum courses, on-site internship opportunities at Aquaculture Center. Gain the theory and the skills to be employed in the aquaculture workforce using experiential learning techniques and hands-on skill development.
Online noncredit courses- Enhance your skills and theory and pursue continuing education.
- Introductory Aquaculture
- Water Quality Management in Aquaculture
- Fish Reproduction and Nutrition
- Biosecurity Practices in Aquaculture
- Aquatic Animal Disease and Health Management
- Data management and sampling in Aquaculture (Aquaculture Center-based course)
- Marine Biological Process
- Marine Aquarium Science
- Apprenticeship in Aquaculture (Aquaculture Center-based course)
Please contact Elisa Livengood for more information.
Request More Information
* Indicates required field