The Master of Science degree in food & agribusiness (FAB) is an online master's program designed to accelerate your career in the food supply chain and agriculture industries. As part of a student cohort - capped at 20 - you will complete your degree over two years, at a pace designed to accommodate working professionals. The program includes a real-world project or consulting experience, designed to ensure you emerge with your degree as a leader in your field.
Request More Information
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum college grade point average (GPA) of 2.8 required.
- GRE or GMAT optional, but may offset below minimum GPA.
- Final college transcripts.
- At least two letters of recommendation.
- Essay response.
To apply, submit:
- A completed Graduate Application.
- There is a $50 non-refundable and non-transferable fee for each application.
- Students facing financial hardship may have the fee waived by submitting a Fee Waiver Form.
- Official college transcripts for all schools attended.
- Official GRE/GMAT score reports, if applicable.
Send all transcripts and score reports to:
P.O. Box 901
Morrisville, NY 13408
If you have questions concerning official college transcripts, please contact the Office of Admissions at 315.684.6046 or email@example.com.
Students may transfer a maximum of six (6) credits from institutions other than SUNY Morrisville. A minimum grade of B required for transfer credits. Transfer credits must be approved by FAB faculty and dean.