If you prefer apartment-style living with a full kitchen and that is a little removed from the campus, Morrisville Commons I and Morrisville Commons II are both great options.
A standard apartment includes four (4) single rooms, one-and-a-half (1.5) bathrooms, a common living room, and a full kitchen and dining area. A limited number of larger apartments featuring two (2) full bathrooms and a bit more common living space are also available.
Morrisville Commons I also features:
- Apartment-style suites managed by Morrisville Auxiliary Corporation (MAC), located at the edge of campus
- Convenient billing and meal plan options
- All apartment residences are open to all students
- Parking spaces for all residents (available for standard campus parking fee)
- Fully furnished with kitchen table and chairs, living room sofas and tables, microwave, refrigerator/freezer and a stove/oven
- Fully air-conditioned
- Each bedroom includes a bed, dresser, desk and chair, and connections for internet (wired and wireless)
- Laundry room on the first floor with eight washers and dryers
- Sprinkler system throughout
- Smoke-free environment
- Shuttle from Morrisville Commons to all points of campus, including outlying agricultural facilities
- Secured access includes ID card swipe to building, ID card swipe to suite, key entry to bedroom, surveillance cameras and lighted sidewalks to campus
- 12-month option for year-round living