Career Services has transitioned to a virtual office through May 15 to comply with NYS mandates for COVID-19. We continue to provide all our services virtually, and have added several new resources to assist you in your career development efforts.
To schedule an appointment to speak by phone or video, e-mail CareerServices@morrisville.edu. For information on our virtual office hours, virtual workshops, and new resources, check the weekly e-digest, or contact us at CareerServices@morrisville.edu.
Whether you know exactly what you want to do with your Morrisville education or are wide open to the possibilities, Career Services can assist you in achieving your career goals. We work with students from freshman year through graduation on the following, and more:
- identifying and exploring your best-fit career options
- creating or editing your resume, cover letters, thank you notes, emails, and personal statements
- connecting with employers and alumni for career exploration, networking, and internship and job opportunities
- preparing for an interview, including mock interviewing
- doing an internship or job search
- finding an on-campus job
- negotiating and evaluating job offers
- preparing for and applying to transfer and graduate programs
There are many ways you can connect with us:
- 30-minute, one-on-one session, which can be done in-person, by telephone, or via Skype (appointment required)
- 15-minute drop-in hours (no appointment required, but hours may vary weekly)
- campuswide or group-specific workshops
- employer events such as our annual Job and Internship Fair, Healthcare Employer Expo, Networking and Recruitment Series, and employer information sessions
- College Central Network - Morrisville, our online jobs and internships portal
Call 315.684.6615 or stop by 318 Crawford Hall to schedule a one-on-one appointment or to request a workshop for your student group. The schedule of workshops, speakers and drop-in hours can be found on our calendar. Make sure to read the All-Campus Email Digest for more details.