Whether you know exactly what you want to do with your Morrisville education or are wide open to the possibilities, Career Services can help! We assist students from freshman year through graduation on the following, and more:
- identifying and exploring career options
- creating or editing your resume, cover letters, thank you notes, emails, and personal statements
- connecting with employers and alumni for career exploration, networking, and internship and job opportunities.
- preparing for an interview, including mock interviewing.
- making the most of Handshake, the college’s career management system that includes a jobs and internships database, virtual networking platform, and virtual employer info sessions.
- doing an internship and or job search.
- finding an on-campus job.
- preparing for and applying to transfer and graduate programs.
There are many ways you can connect with us:
- 30-minute, pre-scheduled, one-on-one meetings, which can be in-person, via Microsoft Teams, or by phone. Click here to find a date and time that works for you.
- in-office and around-the-campus drop-in hours. Check the weekly e-digest for hours and locations.
- campus-wide or group-specific workshops.
- employer events such as our annual Job and Internship Fair, Healthcare Employer Expo, Employer Guest Speakers series, and virtual employer information sessions
- Handshake, the college’s career management system
Call 315.684.6615, stop by Crawford 318, connect through Microsoft Teams, or e-mail CareerServices@morrisville.edu for assistance or with your questions.