Mohawk Hall is a first year residence hall. First year residence halls will do additional programming to build community with incoming freshman students. Mohawk is a double-occupancy, corridor-style room.
Mohawk Hall and room amenities:
- Mattress, adjustable bedframe, desk and chair, and dresser
- Wireless internet connection
- Recreational and study lounge located on the first floor with a flat screen television, kitchenette, and pool tables
- Laundry facilities, recycling, vending machines
- Boot washing room on the ground floor
All residence halls are locked 24 hours a day and require your student ID card for access.