If you are interested in Morrisville’s two 24-hour quiet-study residence halls, you will want to consider Fountain View Hall. The quiet hours policy is enforced throughout the day and night by resident assistants and community members.
- Residents live mostly in single rooms along with a handful of semiprivate double and triple rooms; a partial wall separates semiprivate rooms into two or three distinct sleeping and studying spaces.
- You’ll have access to a unique interior courtyard that is furnished with picnic tables.
- A combined recreational and study lounge is located on the first floor with a 52-inch flat screen television and pool and foosball tables.
- You may also reserve and use the first-floor conference room for study groups and club meetings.
- Bathrooms are gender specific; residents of all genders live within the hall.
- All rooms have access to hi-definition cable television and state-of-the-art wireless network coverage.
- Laundry facilities, recycling, vending machines, and weekday mail delivery are available in hall.
All residence halls are locked 24 hours a day and require your student ID card for access.