Fountain View Hall is an upper-class residence hall. If you are interested in Morrisville’s two 24-hour quiet-study residence halls, you will want to consider Fountain View Hall. The quiet hours policy is enforced throughout the day and night by resident assistants and community members.
- Residents live mostly in single rooms along with a handful of semiprivate double and semiprivate triple rooms; a partial wall separates semiprivate rooms into two or three distinct sleeping and studying spaces.
- A combined recreational and study lounge is located on the first floor with a flat screen television, pool table and kitchenette.
- Bathrooms are single-occupancy; residents of all genders live within the hall.
- All rooms have access to state-of-the-art wireless network coverage.
- Laundry facilities, recycling, and vending machines are available in the hall.
All residence halls are locked 24 hours a day and require your student ID card for access.