Campus-wide advising at SUNY Morrisville provides you with exceptional academic mentoring and support from our professional advisors. We are here to guide you every step of the way. Our ultimate goal is to help you achieve your goals in your academic career and prepare you for the professional world.
We encourage you to meet with an advisor regularly throughout each semester, as we do so much more than keeping you on track towards graduation. Here are a just a few of the ways we can help:
- Assisting in course enrollment and progress towards graduation;
- Directing you towards campus resources that would be helpful to your specific scenario;
- Understanding college policies and degree requirements;
- Effectively communicating with your instructors in a professional way;
- Learning about various degrees and fields of studies offered by SUNY Morrisville, other SUNY institutions, and more;
- Exploring transfer options within and beyond SUNY Morrisville;
- Developing personalized academic strategies to optimize learning outcomes.
Make an appointment today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit the Educational Support Services in Butcher Library, 1st floor.