SUNY Morrisville Endorsed Resolutions
Endorsed at the April 19, 2022 session of College Senate
- HSC: "191-01-1 Successful Implementation of the SUNY Health, Wellness, and Well-Being Infrastructure and Leadership Architecture"
- To expand wellness services for students and employees, appoint the Vice Chancellor position, provide guidance for the work of the office, and fund related campus positions.
- OP: "191-02-1 Costs of Administration Study"
- To establish a comprehensive study of the structure and costs of administration within SUNY and its campuses.
- EXEC: "191-03-1 Recognition of Service to UFS by Vice Provost and Vice Chancellor for Academic Affairs Elizabeth Bringsjord"
- To recognize Vice Provost Brignsjord's past work and wish her a wonderful retirement.
- Upstate: "191-04-1 Updating, Revising, and Clarifying The State University of New York Guide to Presidential Searches at State-Operated Institutions (document #8400)"
To clarify faculty composition, the role of campus Chief Diversity Officers, representational searches, and other matters in relation to Presidential searches.