Students must follow these directions to accept or decline their financial aid awards. Loans will not be disbursed unless they are accepted.
- Go to webfor.morrisville.edu
- Log in using your Morrisville ID and PIN. New students have received this information in their acceptance letter. If you do not have your Morrisville ID and PIN, contact our Admissions Office at (315) 684-6046. Returning Students must contact the Registrar’s Office for Morrisville ID and PIN information at (315) 684-6066.
- Click on Student Information & Financial Aid, then click Financial Aid. Click Award then Award for Aid Year. Select 2018-2019 academic year.
- Click the Terms & Conditions tab. You must accept the Terms and Conditions before you review your financial aid package.
- Click Accept Award Offer tab. Review the financial aid you are eligible for based on your FAFSA results.
- Accept/Decline/Reduce your loans and submit decision. All new borrowers are required to complete one Entrance Counseling and one Master Promissory Note (MPN) if you have accepted your student loan(s). If the student borrowed loans last year, and accepted loans this year, you are done with your loan process.
- The link to complete Entrance Counseling and the MPN will display at the bottom of the Award page after the loan(s) are accepted and your decision submitted. Use your FSA-ID to electronically sign the MPN.
- If you accept the parent loan, the link for application will be displayed at the bottom of the Award page. Click on the link, then have the parent sign in. Complete and submit the Plus Application. Once your application has been completed and submitted, a credit check will take place. If your credit is approved, you may continue on and complete the Parent Plus MPN.
- If you have been awarded Work-Study, accept or decline the offer.
Any additional forms or requirements that are needed will also be listed at the bottom of the Award page under “Unsatisfied Disbursement Requirement.” We strongly recommend that you review the information in the other Financial Aid tabs.
*If your parent borrowed last year with Morrisville, he/she will need to complete a new application to have credit reviewed. In most cases, if the application is approved, your parent is finished with the Parent Loan application process.
TAP (Associate Degree): 3030
TAP (Bachelor Degree): 6030