Forms and Documents

Required Forms

  • Students over 18 years of age must accept the Housing License online via Web for Students. Students under 18 years of age at time of check in, must sign with parent or guardian prior to or at time of check in.

  • Housing Release Request Form

    Students who wish to be exempt or released from the housing license must apply for exemption. Students may or may not be released from their license and should not move out of college housing or enter into any off-campus housing agreement until their application is reviewed and a decision is reached by a committee.

  • A handy guide to what items to pack - and leave at home - when you move to Morrisville.