With education as our common language, there are no barriers to understanding.
As an international student, there are many reasons why SUNY Morrisville is a smart choice. In addition to hands-on, real-world training, SUNY Morrisville:
- Offers career-driven programs and campus-wide technology that sets us apart from most other American colleges and universities.
- Is ranked among the Best Regional Colleges in the North by U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges and is recognized in the Top Public Schools, Regional Colleges North.
- Is among the most diverse institutions within the State University of New York (SUNY) system.
- Provides support for your academic, social, and personal needs as an international student through our Office of International Student Services.
Deadline to apply:
- Spring: December 1
- Fall: July 1
To apply, submit:
- The SUNY Application or The Common Application and the supplemental essay.
- Official secondary school academic records. Applicants must have the equivalent of a United States high school diploma.
- Official college transcripts.
- All academic records must be in English and translated by a certified English translator if necessary.
- A Credential Evaluation Service, such as the World Education Services (WES), must evaluate any academic records, secondary and/or post-secondary, from schools outside of the U.S.
- Nonnative English speaking applicants must submit proof of English proficiency:
Exam Name Minimum score TOEFL (IBT) 61 TOEFL (PBT) 500 IELTS Exam 6.0
- A copy of your passport
Accepted student next steps:
- Confirm your attendance by paying the enrollment deposit of $200 via Web for Students.
- Submit a completed FSA4: International Student Financial Statement form.
- Provide official bank statement(s) and/or bank records showing proof of financials for the total cost of attendance for one full academic year (see additional information below).
For current F-1 Visa holders:
- Provide a copy of your Visa
- Submit a completed SUNY Morrisville I-20 Transfer Verification Form
- SUNY FSA3 Form: English Proficiency Report
- SUNY FSA4 Form: International Student Financial Statement
You can learn more about this vibrant, exciting educational setting through the following links: