With education as our common language, there are no barriers to understanding.
As an international student, there are many reasons why SUNY Morrisville is a smart choice. In addition to hands-on, real-world training, SUNY Morrisville:
- Offers career-driven programs and campus-wide technology that sets us apart from most other American colleges and universities.
- Is ranked among the Best Regional Colleges in the North by U.S. News & World Report Best Colleges and is recognized in the Top Public Schools, Regional Colleges North.
- Is among the most diverse institutions within the State University of New York (SUNY) system.
- Provides support for your academic, social, and personal needs as an international student through our Office of International Student Services.
Deadline to Apply for Direct Entry
- Spring: December 1
- Fall: July 1
Apply for Direct Entry
To apply for direct entry, submit the following:
- The SUNY Application or The Common Application and the supplemental essay.
- Official secondary school academic records. Applicants must have the equivalent of a United States high school diploma.
- Official college transcripts.
- All academic records must be in English and translated by a certified English translator if necessary.
- A Credential Evaluation Service, such as the World Education Services (WES), must evaluate any academic records, secondary and/or post-secondary, from schools outside of the U.S.
- Nonnative English speaking applicants must submit proof of English proficiency:
Exam Name Minimum score TOEFL (IBT) 61 TOEFL (PBT) 500 IELTS Exam 6.0
- A copy of your passport
Accepted Student Next Steps
- Confirm your attendance by paying the enrollment deposit of $200 via Web for Students.
- Submit a completed FSA4: International Student Financial Statement form.
- Provide official bank statement(s) and/or bank records showing proof of financials for the total cost of attendance for one full academic year (see additional information below).
Current F-1 Visa Holders
- Provide a copy of your Visa
- Submit a completed SUNY Morrisville I-20 Transfer Verification Form
International Pathway Program
The International Pathway Program provides students with an incredible educational opportunity to complete year one of their undergraduate degree at SUNY Morrisville and then have the option to continue their studies at SUNY Morrisville or transfer to another SUNY university or college to finish their degree. Learn more about the International Pathway Program here.
We’re ready to help you achieve academic success! To apply, please complete the International Pathway Program Application. To learn about the application process, contact Sarah Bjork, Program Director.
English proficiency requirements for the International Pathway Program are:
Duolingo English Test
* Other English proficiency exams with equivalent scores may be acceptable. Please ask whether the English requirement could be waived if you have completed the iGCSE, O Level, or A Level exam; or you have graduated from high school in an English-speaking country.
- SUNY FSA3 Form: English Proficiency Report
- SUNY FSA4 Form: International Student Financial Statement
You can learn more about this vibrant, exciting educational setting through the following links: