Career Services is eager to connect you to our students and alumni who, with the hands-on experience they gain in our living classrooms and in the world of work, are employment-ready from the day they arrive at your organization. We offer several ways to partner with us for your hiring needs, including:
- Handshake, the largest early talent recruiting platform used by colleges, for posting your jobs and internships for students and alumni.
- on-campus interviews. The best way to get to know what our students offer is to speak with them. We can provide you an interview room and coordinate the interview scheduling.
- our annual Job and Internship Fair, which is usually held the third Tuesday in March (exact date to be announced July 2018).
- campus-wide information sessions through our on-going Networking and Recruitment Series.
- coordinating with Morrisville faculty and staff for in-classroom presentations or visits to your place of business.
Please contact Barbara Roback at 315.684.6615 or email@example.com for more information about how we can help you meet your staffing demands.