Immediate and Emergency Support
For free and immediate 24/7 support, refer to the numbers below.
- SUNY Crisis Text Line: Text Got5U to 741-741
- New York Mental Health Hotline: 1.844.863.9314
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: call 800.273.TALK (8255) or online chat at suicidepreventionlifeline.org
For all emergencies, call 911.
College life is a period of growth that goes well beyond the classroom. SUNY Morrisville’s counseling services are always available to assist you and help you reach your career goals.
If you need to talk to someone confidentially about your personal, social, and emotional well-being, or any other reason, Morrisville’s Counseling Services can offer a variety of assistance, including one-on-one sessions with a counseling professional.
- Counseling can help you identify your feelings and understand your thoughts and behaviors. Counselors listen without judgment and help you sort out what you may be thinking, feeling or to help you cope with a specific challenge.
- Consultation can address your concerns about important people and challenges in your life. Counselors provide information and materials regarding a variety of mental health topics. Consultation also includes information and resources on relaxation, meditation and other mindfulness techniques.
- Outreach: Morrisville’s counselors offer workshops, informative publications and activities on campus each semester. Look for information about our activities on the campus information channel, via e-mail and posters.
To find out more about Counseling Services at SUNY Morrisville, contact Counseling Services at 315.684.6078 or the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities at 315.684.6070.