Log in to:
- Get class list summaries
- Get detailed class lists
- Enter grades online
- Get student information
- Look up your faculty schedule by day and time
- Find your detailed faculty schedule
Accessing Web for Faculty
- You must have your Username and PIN Number to access this system.
- Your PIN number was mailed to your campus mailbox.
You will be prompted to enter a security question and an answer the first time you log in. These will allow you to log in and reset your password if you have forgotten it.
You should chose a question and answer to which only you would know the answer. For instance, a couple common questions might be:
- "What is your mother's maiden name?"
- "What is the name of your favorite pet?"
- "What is your favorite book?"
Once you have set these you will not be prompted for them again.
If at a later time you need to reset your PIN, enter your ID number on the log in screen and select the "Forgot PIN?" button. You will be shown your security question and a place for your response. If you provide the correct response, you will be prompted to change your PIN to a new number.
Once this is complete, you can proceed to use Web for Faculty.
Entering Grades Online
- Go to the Web for Faculty login page
- Click on the login button
- A new window will open and you will be prompted for a USER ID and PIN Number
- Enter your USER ID
- Enter your PIN
- After you submit your information, select Faculty & Advisors
- Select the appropriate term
- Select the appropriate CRN (use drop down menu to view all your sections)
- Enter your grades (use drop down menu to view all grades available for entering)
- Be sure you enter a grade for each student. The use of NONE is not an option and should not be used for a grade
- If you have more than 25 students in your class, you will need to select additional records at the bottom of the page
- After entering grades, click Submit. This page has a 30 minute time limit before automatically logging you out, so hit "submit" frequently to save your progress
- You can select your next CRN by clicking on CRN Selection at bottom of the page. This will take you to the CRN selection page where you can select a new CRN
- When you are finished, print a hard copy of your grades for your records. To do this, open the Summary Class List and the grades you entered will appear on the list