In your first year, you may want to consider a double-occupancy, corridor-style residence hall featuring special programming to help freshmen succeed in and out of the classroom. West Hall is located in the Pond Quad, near student parking and Market24.
- Rooms are conveniently clustered around central bathroom and shower facilities, with one bathroom per nine residents.
- South Hall’s large student rooms measure approximately 16 by 11.5 feet.
- You’ll receive a mattress, adjustable bedframe, desk and chair, nightstand, dresser, and wall closet.
- Each residential area features a furnished common area, used for resident assistant programming, floor meetings, and hanging out.
- A large recreational lounge is located on the ground floor and is equipped with a 52-inch flat screen television and foosball, ping-pong and pool tables.
- A 24-hour quiet study lounge is located on the ground floor.
- Floor sections and bathrooms are gender-specific; residents of all genders live within the hall.
- All rooms have access to hi-definition cable television and state-of-the-art wireless network coverage.
- Laundry facilities, recycling, vending machines, and weekday mail delivery are available in the hall.
All residence halls are locked 24 hours a day and require your student ID card for access.