It is important to stay organized. This is the first step on a very important journey. The following checklist is provided to help you stay on track with your success, as you begin your career with us in the summer program:
- Review summer enrollment forms
- Parent and student read "Frequently Asked Questions"
- Make appointment to see medical professional to obtain proof of immunizations
- Make appointment to see medical professional to get general student physical exam
- Make initial travel plans; Arrival is Friday, July 5, 2019, between 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Confirm travel plans - check directions, maps, tickets, etc.
- Note actual departure time & contact the EOP Office if arrival time has changed or if you have any special travel issues
- Review "What to Pack" & make a list of items needed
- Make a copy of student’s health/medical insurance/ID card
- Review travel plans and complete the Arrival/Travel form
- Parent/guardian and student discuss FERPA
- Complete New Student Required Medical Forms
- If Student is UNDER 18, sign Under 18 Participation Consent form
- Mail/fax/submit the following forms to the EOP Office not later than Friday, May 24, 2019; Contact EOP Office if forms are not sent
- Arrival/Travel form
- [If Student is UNDER 18] - Under 18 Participation Consent form
- New Student Required Medical Forms - Contains the health history and parental consent, meningitis waiver, preadmission physical, and immunization forms. Send these directly to Health Services prior to arrival on campus.
- Copy of Health Insurance ID card. Bring a picture or printed copy.
- Check that all items are packed/loaded and ready to go and make sure you have the Check-in Instruction sheet
Educational Opportunity Program