The Office of the Registrar deals with myriad issues related to your academic record including your schedule and your eligibility for the Tuition Assistance program.
If you’re transferring academic records from Morrisville for further study or for a job application, the Office of the Registrar is the place you’ll do that.
Here are some of the things the Registrar’s office does:
- Maintains and updates current and former student records, including those who receive military benefits
- Develops the class and exam schedules and academic calendar and assign classroom space
- Verifies and monitors student enrollment
- Schedules non-matriculated students
- Processes transcript requests
- Certifies your eligibility for the Tuition Assistance program