The Office of the Registrar deals with myriad issues related to your academic record including your schedule and your eligibility for the Tuition Assistance program.
If you’re transferring academic records from Morrisville for further study or for a job application, the Office of the Registrar is the place you’ll do that.
Here are some of the things the Registrar’s office does:
- Maintains and updates current and former student records, including those who receive military benefits
- Develops the class and exam schedules and academic calendar and assign classroom space
- Verifies and monitors student enrollment
- Schedules non-matriculated students
- Processes transcript requests
- Certifies your eligibility for the Tuition Assistance program
The Registrar’s Office staff is working remotely and will have limited in-person office hours. Staff will be available to meet with students by appointment only.
If you have paperwork to deliver – please put it in the drop box to the left of our door (3rd Floor Whipple Administration Building) or email the paperwork to email@example.com.
If you need to make an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to set up a time for an in-person, phone or virtual meeting.
Thank you for your compliance and understanding as we work through this “new normal”.