Thank you for your interest in attending SUNY Morrisville!
Below are a variety of helpful tips to get you started in the admission process:
- Morrisville admits students on a rolling basis. Applications are available early August and our first decisions will be sent October 1 for both Fall and Spring admission. You will receive a decision within two weeks of submission of all required admission documents.
- You should apply as early as possible during your senior year of high school. Please note that a supplemental application and official high school transcript for the last term you completed is required.
- If you will be attending the Norwich Campus, indicate "NORW" under "Special Campus Project" on the "My Campus Selections" page of the SUNY online application.
- If you qualify academically, you will be admitted to a specific program rather than a general freshman admission. You must be a high school graduate to begin study with us, and preparation requirements will vary depending on the curriculum you choose. Contact the Admissions Office at 315.684.6046 or email@example.com for details.
- Admission is offered based on space availability. Some programs may attain full enrollment and close throughout the year, be sure to apply early!
- If you are taking AP or college-level coursework, you must provide appropriate scores and/or transcripts to be reviewed for course credit.
- Your full name must appear on all materials sent to the Admissions Office. If your transcripts have a different name than the one you used on your application (i.e. maiden name), please notify the Admissions Office at 315.684.6046 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SAT or ACT Scores (required for all freshmen seeking admission into a bachelor’s degree program)
We encourage you to send us at least one letter of recommendation.