Educational Opportunity Program
You must meet all of the following five requirements to be eligible for the Educational Opportunity Program:
- Be a first-time college student or transfer from another EOP, HEOP, SEEK, or equivalent program.
- Be a resident of New York State for 12 months.
- Have a high school diploma or equivalency (GED) by the time of enrollment at Morrisville.
- Be unable to be admitted to the college under regular admission guidelines, yet have the potential to successfully complete college-level work.
- Meet household income requirements.
Household Income Requirements
Total Annual Income in Prev. Calendar Year*
Educational Opportunity Program Economic Eligibility Guidelines, Academic Year 2018-19
(including head of household)
|Total Annual Income in
2016 Calendar Year
|For families/households with more than 8 persons, add $7,733 for each additional person.|
Income Guidelines Also Do Not Apply If:
- The student’s family is the recipient of Family Assistance or Safety Net payments through the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance; or through a county Department of Social Services; or Family Day Care payments through the New York State Office of Children and Family Assistance;
- The student lives with foster parents who do not provide support for college and the student’s natural parents provide no such support;
- The student is a ward of the state or county.