In this pivotal moment of racial reckoning during LGBTQI+ Pride Month, we honor and support LGBTQI+ people of color who are doing tireless work with the Black Lives Matter movement.
Moderator: Teri Miller, SUNY System Administration - Senior Vice Chancellor for Strategic Initiatives and Chief Diversity Officer
- Phillip Burse – Chief Operating Officer, In Our Own Voices, University at Albany Alumni
- Lee Melvin – Vice Provost for Enrollment Management, University at Buffalo
- Dr. Gwen Kay – SUNY Board of Trustees member, President, SUNY Faculty Senate & SUNY Oswego Professor of History
- Dr. Marion Terenzio – President, SUNY Cobleskill
* Additional Panelists to be Announced