Hey Mustangs, thanks for the great work you have been doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19 on our campus. Now let's keep it going!
As a reminder, all students and employees are required to wear a mask or face covering at all times while on campus, in the Village and any other public places they may visit. Should any guests or vendors visit campus, they also must wear a mask at all times, including while in living spaces or any campus-operated facility.
Masks must be worn over your mouth AND nostrils for proper protection. This graphic stresses the importance of a face mask in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
Please also continue to:
- Wear a mask covering your mouth and nostrils at all times.
- Practice physical distancing whenever possible. Remember that wearing a mask is not a substitute for physical distancing; both should be observed at all times.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 30 seconds.
- Sanitize your hands regularly when soap and water is not available.
- Monitor your health daily and be on alert for symptoms.
The only exceptions to the college's mask-wearing policy are: 1) while alone in a private office or room; and 2) where doing so would inhibit or otherwise impair the student's health. Students who are unable to wear face coverings due to a medical or other health condition should consult with the Student Health Center staff, while employees should consult with Human Resource Services to discuss reasonable accommodations.
Need a mask?
If you need a mask, you can pick one up from University Police, located in Brooks Hall.
Together, we can help create a safe environment this semester. #MustangStrong