SUNY Morrisville is committed to making the transfer process easier for students! If you earned a high school diploma, and enrolled in college-level coursework after graduation, you can apply for transfer admission.
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA required.
- A minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA required.
- Successful completion of introductory biology and chemistry – if not take in college, will look at high school grades.
- Successful completion of college algebra or higher, or placement into Math102: Intermediate Algebra with Trigonometry or higher.
* A score of 58.7 or higher on the TEAS entrance exam is required following the application process. Exams taken in the past two years are accepted.
- Completion of an associate degree in nursing with a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
To apply, submit:
- A completed SUNY Application or The Common Application.
- There is a $50 non-refundable and non-transferable fee for each application.
- Applicants graduating with a SUNY or CUNY associate degree do not incur an application fee when completing the SUNY Application only.
- Students facing financial hardship may have the fee waived by submitting a Fee Waiver Form.
- Official college transcript(s) from all colleges previously attended and/or credits earned.
- Final high school transcript or GED/TASC scores if you will not be earning a college degree prior to enrollment.
- Official AP and/or IB score reports if applicable.
- Supplemental materials may be required upon request.
Send all transcripts and score reports to
PO Box 901
Morrisville, NY 13408
Transcripts submitted via secure electronic portal are accepted.
Morrisville operates on rolling admission and accepts applications for both fall and spring semesters.
- In general, your credits will transfer if they are applicable to the degree in which you are applying.
- Courses taken within the last seven (7) years are evaluated for transfer.
- A grade of ‘D’ or better is transferable unless a different grade is required for your intended major
- The actual grade you received at your prior institution will not count toward your SUNY Morrisville grade point average, unless the course is substituted for a Morrisville course.
For more information on credit policies, general education courses and requirements, and articulation agreements, please visit the College Catalog.
Students that earned or will be earning an associate degree, have a 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher, and are applying into a SUNY Morrisville bachelor’s degree are eligible for a transfer scholarship.
All students can apply for SUNY Morrisville Foundation Scholarship by February 1st of each year. Visit our Scholarships & Awards page for more information.
Students are required to live on campus unless you:
- Have completed a minimum of 60 college credits
- Live within 30 miles of the college and plan to commute
- Are 21 years of age or older
- Are a military veteran
- Are married or in a partnership
- Have a significant financial barrier