College ID FAQ

Contact Information

College ID

Phone: 315.684.6052

What are Dining Plus Points? 

Dining Plus is a declining balance account good for food purchases only at Seneca Dining Hall, Mustang Alley, Smooth Jazzy Joz, The Pit Stop, Stix, and Market24. Purchases are non-taxable, and the balance remaining at the end of the semester is non-refundable.

Do any off-campus locations accept Dining Plus Points? 

At this time, only the Copper Turret accepts Dining Plus Points as well as meal plans and Mustang Money.

What happens if I lose my ID Card? 


  • Report your lost or stolen ID card.
  • Log onto GET Funds and follow the instructions to report your card missing. 
    (You must register if you have never used GET Funds.)
  • Replace your ID card.

We charge $5.00 for a replacement ID card. Visit our office in the Technology Center in Hamilton Hall to replace your card.

What is Mustang Money? 

Mustang Money is a declining balance account linked to your ID card. One of the benefits of Mustang Money is that you reduce the risk of loss or theft by not carrying cash.

What is the difference between the dining plan and Mustang Money? 

A Dining Plan is non-taxable and non-refundable and can only be used for food purchases at on-campus dining locations. Mustang Money is taxable and refundable and can be used both on and off-campus for a variety of services and dining options.

Are there any fees associated with Mustang Money? 

It is completely free to sign up for and use Mustang Money. However, after one year of inactivity a $10 per month dormancy fee will be implemented on Mustang Money until funds are depleted. This dormancy fee will be retroactive to the first month of inactivity.

How can I add funds to my ID card? 

You can add funds to your Mustang Money and Dining Plus account at the College ID Office, in person or by phone. We accept cash, check or credit card. You can deposit online through GET Funds.

Where can I use Mustang Money on campus? 

You can use Mustang Money at any MAC location including the Campus Store, all dining locations, for automotive repairs, and most vending machines including Market24.

Where can I use Mustang Money off-campus? 

Your card is accepted at the following off campus locations:

Can I get a refund of my Mustang Money? 

Yes, at the end of the school year with a written request submitted to us. Please contact the College ID Office for more information.

Are there any restrictions on what I can buy with Mustang Money? 

You may not purchase alcohol or tobacco products using Mustang Money.