We hope everyone is adjusting to distance learning, and we recognize there are sure to be bumps along the way. This email has a list of resources and answers to a lot of questions we know you have, including:
- How to have items left in your residence hall shipped to you
- How to get free access to electronic versions of some of your textbooks
- How to have packages mailed to campus forwarded back to you
- How various offices and services can be accessed or used online, from tutoring and advising to technology support and getting library help
- How to add or drop a class, or withdraw
- How dining works on campus for students living here
- WiFi hotspots in parking lots, for students who need to drive up and access the campus network from their vehicles
- How students in the Morrisville area can get a surgical mask for when they are in public, if they wish
Follow the links above, and keep this email for reference, so you can find all the things you need. Let us know what other questions you have and topics you’d like us to address in upcoming messages.
If you have questions you would like to submit that we can address in upcoming messages, please use this form. We’ll do our best to get back to you with timely responses. Thank you!